The Paddock, LS25
- LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS, TWO OF WHICH ARE DOUBLE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SITUATED ON THE EDGE OF A SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE
- GOOD ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORK
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
PVCu glazed entrance door leading into;
Small Entrance Porch:
Living Room Area:
4m x 4.70m (13'1" x 15'4" )
Having a feature fireplace incorporating a gas fire with boiler behind. Window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator and understairs cupboard.
2.4m x 2.86m (7'9" x 9'4")
With central heating radiator and a PVCu door leading to the rear.
2.70m x 2.45m(8'9" x 8'0")
Having a range of white wooden fronted wall and base units. Contrasting marble effect work surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated electric oven and hob. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for small fridge. Window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
1.00m x 1.4m (3'3" x 4'6")
Having a suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
2.67m max x 1.89m max (8'8" max x 6'2" max)
With doors off to bedrooms and bathroom. Window to side elevation and central heating radiator.
4.03m x 2.83m (13'2" x 9'3")
Having a window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
3.42m x 2.99m (11'2" x 9'8")
Having a window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
2.08m x 3.01m max (6'8" x 9'9" max)
Cupboard housing the immersion heater and hot water tank. Window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
2.07m x 1.65m (6'8" x 5'4")
Being part tiled and having a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
There is a small lawned garden to the front with a paved driveway leading to the link detached garage. To the rear is a small paved area with lawn and mature shrubs beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Paddock, LS25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knottingley Station2.4 miles
- South Milford Station2.8 miles
- Pontefract Monkhill Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Elmhirst Parker Solicitors AND Estate Agents are based at a prominent town centre location on Finkle Street in Selby and offer a unique service with all sales and legal work carried out under one roof. A discount may be applicable on the standard legal fees on the sale of your property if you sell through Elmhirst Parker Estate Agents.
We are an independently owned business regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority which assures clients are dealt with in a professional and ethic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THEPADDOCK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elmhirst Parker, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.