2 Ardenvohr, Main Road, G82
- Garden Flat with french doors leading to garden
- Entrance Hall
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
Situated within the popular village of Cardross directly opposite the renowned Golf
Cardross is a village located between Dumbarton and Helensburgh. There is a good selection of local amenities within the village including local shops catering for all day to day requirements. Schooling is available locally at preschool and primary school levels with secondary level education available towards Helensburgh within Hermitage Academy. Public transport services locally are excellent and include the Cardross Railway Station which has direct links to both Glasgow Queen Street and Edinburgh Waverley. There are a variety of recreational pursuits found within the
village to include the highly regarded golf course located directly opposite the gates to the property, a local bowling green, tennis and football clubs.
This impressive ground floor flat comprises for entrance hall, cupboard, three bedrooms, two double one single, shower room, dining kitchen, lounge with French doors leading to the private garden ground bound by a wide selection of mature plants, trees and shrubs and primarily laid to lawn. Gas central heating, part double glazing and part secondary glazing.
Externally, the property has a driveway providing access to residents parking area and to the front of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
2 Ardenvohr, Main Road, G82
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardross Station0.2 miles
- Woodhall Station2.1 miles
- Port Glasgow Station2.4 miles
About the agent
McArthur Stanton are an independent Estate Agency and Legal Firm who have been serving Argyll & Bute, West Dunbartonshire and surrounding areas for close to 170 years. We have a dedicated team of local knowledgeable staff and operate from offices based in Helensburgh and Dumbarton.
Our Partners and staff are committed to the local area and have a vested interest in the community in which they not only work, but live.The firm is proud to be owner led and not part of a national organisat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GS2673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McArthur Stanton, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.