Dereham Road, IP25 7NA
- Three double bedrooms, all with wardrobes
- 20'7 lounge
- Bath/shower room, cloakroom
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Large single garage, utility and wc
- 67' x 50' rear garden backing farmland
- No chain
Lounge 20'7 x 11'3 (6.27m x 3.35m).
Dining area 9'10 x 9'4 (2.99m x 2.84m)
Kitchen 13'4 x 10'8 (4.06m x 3.25m)
Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'11 (3.58m x 3.32m)
Bedroom 2 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58 x 3.20m)
Bedroom 3 10'7 x 9'10 (3.22m x 2.99m)
Double gates leading to wide asphalt driveway and parking area. A concrete side drive leads to brick-built detached garage 17'8 x 9'10 (5.38m x 2.99m) (internally) with electronically-controlled roller door, light and power points. Adjoining utility room 8'6 x 6' (2.59m x 1.82m) (plus deep recess) of cavity wall construction with enamel sink unit, light, power points, door to separate wc. Agents' note: the garage, utility room and wc all have uPVC sealed unit double glazing, including doors.
The front garden (approximately 45' (13.71m) deep) is laid to lawn and there are neat borders and low walls. Courtyard-style crazy paved and partly covered patio. A side path leads to the rear garden. Built-in boiler store housing gas-fired central heating boiler.
The delightful, fully fenced rear garden measures approximately 67' x 50' (20.42m x 15.24m) and comprises large, partly curved patio, concrete paths, well stocked borders, timber shed and summerhouse. The garden backs onto open farmland and enjoys superb panoramic views.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Whilst the services and appliances mentioned are
believed to be in working order, they have not been tested.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dereham Road, IP25 7NA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station9.5 miles
About the agent
A long-established independent estate agency offering a dedicated personal service to clients in the Dereham area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference G920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case & Dewing, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.