Broad Street, Old Portsmouth
- Impressive Four Storey Town House
- Wonderful Location on Spice Island
- Roof Top Terrace with 360 Degree Views
- Three Double Bedrooms with Air Conditioning
- Master Bedroom with Balcony & Luxury En-Suite
- Stunning 33ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- First floor Living Room with Harbour Views
- Internal Inspection Strongly Recommended
Steeped in history and laying in a CONSERVATION area, this fine home is perfectly located close to nearby cafes, bars and restaurants together with the leisure and shopping facilities found at Gunwharf Quays, HISTORIC dockyard plus transport services to London (Waterloo) and the Isle of Wight.
Spanning over 1600 sq.ft (154 sq.m) over four floors, recent modifications include a STUNNING 33ft high-tech kitchen/dining/family room on the ground floor with mood lighting, underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to a small rear courtyard. On the first floor, there is a good size living room and a versatile home office/laundry room whilst on the second floor there are two bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room. The top floor features a BEAUTIFUL 19ft master bedroom suite with bi-fold doors to a recessed balcony with glass balustrade and a LUXURY en-suite bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle and underfloor heating. A staircase leads to a 22ft x 12ft roof terrace where you can enjoy unrivaled PANORAMIC 360 degree views over Portsmouth Harbour and beyond. The property also benefits from a high-pressure water system, water softener and air conditioning to selected rooms.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
33' 7'' x 11' 10'' max (10.23m x 3.60m)
With Bi-Fold doors to Courtyard
12' 6'' x 5' 0'' (3.81m x 1.52m)
First Flooring Landing
22' 3'' x 11' 11'' (6.78m x 3.63m)
Study & Laundry Room (Potential for 4th Bedroom)
12' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.93m x 3.58m)
Second Floor Landing
Door and stairs to third floor
19' 3'' into door recess x 11' 9'' (5.86m x 3.58m)
En-Suite Shower Room
7' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.41m x 1.80m)
11' 9'' x 8' 3'' (3.58m x 2.51m)
19' 3'' x 11' 9'' (5.86m x 3.58m)
Bi-Fold Doors to Balcony
11' 3'' x 4' 7'' (3.43m x 1.40m)
Luxury En-Suite Bathroom
11' 5'' x 8' 7'' (3.48m x 2.61m)
360 Degree View Roof Top Terrace
21' 9'' x 12' 2'' (6.62m x 3.71m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Broad Street, Old Portsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.9 miles
- Fratton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SOUTHSEA & OLD PORTSMOUTH
Our Company has been at the centre of the Portsmouth & Southsea property market for over 40 years and during that time has established a reputation for professionalism, integrity and levels of service which set us apart from the competition.
Our four Branch Network of offices covers the whole of Portsea Island and a 10 mile radius outside of the City ,our Southsea Head Office covers , Southsea, Old Portsmouth & Gunwharf Quays.
If you wish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9093257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.