High Street, Rochester
- TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT
- SECURE GATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- GROUND FLOOR
- NO CHAIN AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- SPACIOUS ROOMS, QUALITY LIGHT FITTINGS, CURTAINS AND BLINDS
- JULIETTE BALCONY TO BEDROOM ONE
- IMPRESSIVE MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WALK TO STATION AND 35 MINUTE FAST TRAINS TO LONDON
- WALK TO HISTORIC HIGH STREET, BOUTIQUES, BARS, RESTAURANTS, CASTLE, CATHEDRAL AND RIVER MEDWAY
- CLOSE TO QUALITY SCHOOLS AND ALL A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
Communal Hallway - Once through the secure gated entrance, the front door to side of building gives access to spacious, light and newly refurbished communal hallway including new carpets, access to ground floor apartment from here.
Hallway - 2.6m x 2.5m (8'6" x 8'2") - Spacious hallway giving access to two double bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen, bathroom, and storage cupboard. Neutral carpet and decor, lovely welcoming entrance.
Kitchen Area - 2.7m x 2.45m (8'10" x 8'0") - Impressive modern kitchen, open plan to lounge area, with good range of quality white gloss wall and floor cupboards on a grey carcass, with black "marble-effect" work tops, grey Karndean floor tiles. With new Electrolux fridge-freezer, recently new gas hob, immaculate electric oven, and integrated washing machine and fridge-freezer.. With down-lighters, chrome fixtures and fittings, space for table and chairs, and window to side.
Lounge Area - 5.2m x 4.25m (17'0" x 13'11") - Spacious lounge, open plan from kitchen, with neutral carpet and decor, good size window to rear of building overlooking your allocated parking space, attractive ceiling lights and fitted blinds to stay.
Bedroom One - 5.3m x 3.2m (17'4" x 10'5") - Spacious double bedroom with double doors opening onto lovely Juliette balcony, curtains and attractive ceiling light to stay, TV and telephone point, chrome fittings.
Bedroom Two - 4.1m x 2.5m (13'5" x 8'2") - Spacious double bedroom two, with two windows to side of building, down-lighters, chrome fixtures and fittings, attractive curtains and blinds to stay, chrome fittings, TV and telephone point.
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.7m (7'2" x 5'6") - Good size bathroom with attractive cream-colour wall tiles, contrasting Karndean floor tiles, with white suite consisting of bath with shower over and attractive surrounding wall lights, basin and WC.
Front Of Property - Attractive looking purpose built apartments with secure gated entrance to car park.
Rear Of Property - This beautiful apartment is located to the rear of the building, on the ground floor and to one corner of the building, overlooking the allocated parking space.
*** - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Rochester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Rochester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochester Station0.4 miles
- Chatham Station0.6 miles
- Strood Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Greenleaf have been selling and letting properties in and around Medway for 13 years. We have new offices in Rochester High Street. Greenleaf are members of NAEA and ARLA and have qualified staff who in total have a combined experience of over 100 years. We offer sales and lettings for both commercial and residential properties situated in Medway and the surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29877018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.