Hardigate Road, Cropwell Butler, Nottingham
- THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- VIEWING ADVISED
- CLOSE TO COMMUTER LINKS
- GATED ACCESS
- LARGE FRONT GARDEN SPACE
GUIDE PRICE £430,000 - £450,000. Lovely three bedroom cottage located in the well sought after village location of Cropwell Butler. The home offers plenty of charming characteristic features throughout and benefits from ample living accommodation and outside space.
Court Cottage is a very lovely residence located in the very well sought after village location of Cropwell Butler. This lovely cottage style home is accustomed to its distinctive designs and finishes throughout with unique characteristic features which include exposed brick walls, wood panelled ceiling beams, open fireplace feature with log burner, artex walls and ceilings to ground floor living rooms and kitchen and traditional cottage style panelled doors and windows.
In brief, to ground floor is a breakfast kitchen with separate utility room, conservatory and WC, dining room with separate Study and a lovely and cosy living room to lounge in. The home further encompasses three bedrooms to first floor which include a master ensuite and two doubles, there is also a family bathroom suite. Externally, to the front of the property is access to an integral garage and a good sized front garden which is very well maintained and privately enclosed with high hedged walls, trees and heavily vegetated shrubbed borders. Finished with arched trellis fence panels, laid lawn, separate patio space and decking area perfect for entertaining guests or hosting family occasions. Outside the entrance gate of property is a block paved front drive offering off-street parking for up to two cars.
Cropwell Butler is conveniently placed for both the A46 and A52. The home is within catchments of the outstanding Cropwell Bishop Primary School and Toothill Secondary School.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 2" MAX x 15' 4" MAX ( 5.23m MAX x 4.67m MAX )
A modern contemporary design which comprises a range of fully fitted wall, base cupboards and drawer units, granite work top surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances include Bosch induction hob with overhead chimney extractor hood, LED low level lighting, Bosch double oven/grill, and dishwasher and American style fridge-freezer. The kitchen also benefits from a sociable breakfast island/bar, wall mounted radiators, double glazed window to side aspect, TV point, access to separate utility room and conservatory, as well as staircase to first floor.
Utility 10' 3" x 3' 9" ( 3.12m x 1.14m )
With wall mounted radiator, x 2 internal windows looking through to kitchen, x2 double glazed windows to rear aspect, wall and base cupboard units, plumbing for white goods.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
A flexible space with a wall mounted radiator, double glazed glass roof and oak effect flooring.It also has double doors giving access to the kitchen and a hatched door which gives access to the downstairs W/C.
Ground Floor W/ C
A modern two piece suite comprising a low level WC and vanity wash hand basin.
Reception/Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.78m )
Offering flexible living space, large double glazed bay window to the front aspect which gives pleasant views of the garden, beam effect ceiling, central radiator, single front door for front entrance, and access through to living room/lounge.
Living Room 18' 4" x 12' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.71m )
Offering a wealth of character the cosy lounging room with x 2 wall mounted radiator, bay window to front aspect, TV and telephone point and a fireplace with exposed brick, wooden mantle and slate hearth containing a log effect gas fire.
Study 8' 4" x 4' ( 2.54m x 1.22m )
Having L shaped study area with fitted office furniture comprising wall and base drawer units, , oak effect flooring, central heating radiator, exposed beams to the ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom With Ensuite 20' x 10' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.28m )
Master bedroom with with two wall mounted radiator, windows to front and side aspect, TV point, built-in wardrobe and dressing table units with drawers, as well as storage cupboard unit. chimney breast with cast iron fireplace, quarry tiled hearth and timber mantle,
The master bedroom also benefits form its own private ensuite which comprises of a modern three piece that includes large enclosed shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, and low level WC, window to the side aspect, complementary tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 13' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.99m )
Large double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and window to the front aspect.
A modern contemporary family bathroom comprising of a four piece suite which include enclosed shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower , wash hand basin with vanity point and low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap. Complementary full tiling to walls, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard units and window to the side aspect.
Very well maintained front garden, privately enclosed with high hedged walls, big trees and heavily vegetated shrubbed borders with arched trellis fence panels, laid lawn, separate patio space and decking area perfect for entertaining guests or hosting family occasions. Outside the entrance gate of property is a block paved front drive offering off-street parking for up to two cars. With an additional block set driveway to the front with timber courtesy gate leading into the garden.
Garage 16' 5" x 7' 3" ( 5.00m x 2.21m )
Having up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hardigate Road, Cropwell Butler, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bingham Station2.2 miles
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station2.5 miles
- Aslockton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.