Orchard Close, Wenvoe, Cardiff
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION SET WITHIN VILLAGE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME
3 RECEPTION ROOMS
QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION SET WITHIN VILLAGE
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
Perfect family home! Four bedroom extended link-detached property situated within a quiet cul de sac of Wenvoe within easy reach of Cardiff and M4 links. Complimented with upvc double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm. Briefly comprising of a generous porch into a bright and welcoming entrance hallway with original exposed wood block flooring, ground floor cloakroom/WC, impressively spacious lounge with original wood block flooring, formal dining room, rear sitting room - solid wood floor plus 2 sets of French doors overlooking and opening into the garden, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room - built in double oven & 5 ring gas hob plus under floor heating, utility room with access to an integral garage. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms - master with an ensuite shower room and access to a front facing balcony with southerly aspect, all bedrooms with fitted wardrobes along with family bathroom. To the front of the property a low maintenance garden with off road parking allowing access to the garage and access to the rear garden. To the rear a beautiful enclosed garden which has been well maintained by its owners with mature trees and patio areas. Please call Peter Alan Dinas Powys today to register your interest on .
Wenvoe is a Welsh village in the Vale of Glamorgan located on the western side of a shallow valley between Cardiff and Barry, surrounded by woods and farmland.
The Community of Wenvoe encompasses the communities of Dyffryn, St Lythans, Twyn-yr-Odyn and Brooklands Terrace/Parc y Gwenfô. The Community consists of around 800 properties, 500 being located in the village.
Wenvoe is a popular commuter village conveniently situated for the City of Cardiff but set in the countryside only a few miles from the sea and with easy access to the M4 motorway a few miles away.
The village developed around the parish church, which can be traced back to the 12th Century with the adjacent locality now being a conservation area. The village has a well-stocked store with a post office, a church, primary school, a public house and travel lodge, a part time library and three halls. There is also a public house in the adjoining hamlet of Twyn-yr-Odyn, and another church at St Lythans.
Wenvoe has a very healthy community spirit which supports many local community groups with activities to meet everybody's needs. Amongst these are Wenvoe Scout Group, Ladies Choir, W.I. Whist Drives, the Church and many social events. It also boasts its own monthly newspaper titled the 'Wenvoe What's On'.
Entrance via double doors to entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Opaque stable door leading to entrance hallway.
Spacious and welcoming entrance hall. stairs rise to the first floor, exposed original and polished wood block flooring, access to all rooms.
Fitted cupboard with automated light, door leading to WC cloakroom, tiled floor.
Tiled floor and walls. Toilet. Sink with vanity. Tall radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 26' 2" x 11' 6" ( 7.98m x 3.51m )
Impressively spacious main living room, continuation of polished original wood block flooring, window to front, sliding patio doors lead to rear veranda, open fireplace with stylish surround and inlaid contemporary living flame gas fire, TV point.
Dining Room 15' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.67m )
Window to front, space for dining table or versatile to ones own taste, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.59m )
Tiled flooring with under floor heating, picture window to rear, fitted with an extensive range of soft cream wall and base units with round edge worktop and stainless steel one and half bowl sink & drainer with mixer tap and tiled surround, features include under lighting and pelmet lighting, corner carousel plus pull out larder unit with chrome baskets, built in double electric oven with grill and 5 ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge, cupboard housing concealed condenser boiler, space for table & chairs.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.93m )
With fitted wall and base unit with sink unit and tiled splash backs, access to an integral garage, plumbed for washing machine with space for other white goods.
3rd Reception Room 15' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.90m )
Steps down from kitchen, polished solid wood flooring, 2 sets of French doors to rear and side overlook and lead into the garden, twin telephone points.
First Floor Landing
Access to all rooms, carpeted flooring, spacious fitted double cupboard with hanging rail & shelving, access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max into wardrobes x 12' 10" ( 3.63m max into wardrobes x 3.91m )
Master double bedroom, window to front, fitted carpet, door to ensuite, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes - mirrored sliding doors - access via wardrobes to door onto further landing with door leading out to the front balcony.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a shower cubicle with independent shower, corner wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiling to all walls, heated white towel rail, extractor fan, window to side.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Double bedroom, carpeted flooring, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes - mirrored sliding doors, window to rear.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" MAX INTO WARDROBES x 8' 6" ( 4.78m MAX INTO WARDROBES x 2.59m )
Double bedroom, carpeted flooring, window to rear, fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes - mirrored sliding doors and built in vanity unit with wash hand basin and fitted cupboards over.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Double bedroom, carpeted flooring, window to front, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes with internal access to a blocked door which would lead to 2nd landing out onto balcony space - can be reinstated.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with independent shower and close coupled wc, tiling to all walls and tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point, window to rear.
To the front: Driveway with space for one car leading to the garage, exterior carriage lights, paved with access to rear garden entered via side gate. Established shrubs, central water feature.
To the rear: Generous and enclosed garden - mainly laid to lawn with patio area, separate patio area concealed by mature trees, established shrubs, outside tap plus outside power socket, green house, 2 wooden garden sheds, with mature trees including fruit tree, access to veranda accessed by steps to side.
Garage 17' 3" x 9' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.90m )
Integral larger than average single garage, up & over door allowing access, power points with automated lighting, fitted wall and base cupboards, connecting door into the utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresFull DetailsProperty Passport
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Orchard Close, Wenvoe, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dinas Powys Station2.5 miles
- Cadoxton Station2.7 miles
- Eastbrook Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan is possibly the best known estate agent in south Wales, having almost 40 years experience in house sales. With a proven track record of success and 27 branches across the region, we are the estate agents to talk to if you are interested in buying, selling, letting, or renting houses in the local property market.
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DNP100756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Dinas Powys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.