Surbiton, Surrey, KT1
- Modern Throughout
- Surbiton Mainline Nearby
- Sought After Road
- Outstanding Ofstead Schools
- Large Garden
Stunning three bedroom property set on a sought after road in Surbiton. The property boasts a spacious layout throughout along with a modern look with a large garden to the rear and garage. The property is available in October and is offered furnished.
The landlord of this property will consider applications that include use of our Deposit replacement scheme. Please note the terms of this scheme in our guide to tenants (https:
// and that our client is offering the benefit of this scheme within the listed monthly rent for the lifetime of the tenancy
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Surbiton, Surrey, KT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.5 miles
- Kingston Station0.9 miles
- Hampton Wick Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
Residential property sales and lettings
Commercial property sales and lettings
Land and development
Property investment and market advice
Our Service to You
Whichever property service you require, you wil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 05350065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.