No. 19 Plough House, Harrow Close, Bedford MK42
- Last plots remaining and build complete
- Final phase on the prestigious Britannia Gate development
- Brand new first floor two bedroom apartment with lift access
- Fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or an investor
- 10 year building warranty
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Underground allocated parking subject to plot
- Walking distance to the train station
- Short walk to local amenities & Bedford town centre
- Great road links to A1, A421, M1 & A6
*** Internal photos are of the show apartment ***
Service Charge: Approx. £1160.05 per annum.
Ground Rent: Approx. £200 per annum.
997 Years left on the lease
Wn Developments are proud to have launched their final phase on the desirable development, Britannia gate. Britannia gate is located just off Kempston Road on the site of the former Britannia Iron Works factory. The development is centrally positioned and located directly opposite Bedford Hospital, within walkable distance to both Mainline Railway Station and the town centre. The river bridge constructed on the site gives pedestrian and cyclist access to the opposite bank of the river allowing stunning river walks and a fast pedestrian access to the station.
WN Developments are a family run business established in 1987, a sister Company of William Neville & Sons, a market leader in the Irish Construction Industry. Initially they were primarily involved in residential developments in Greater London area and have since expanded into the East Midlands and South Coast, diversifying into commercial and retail development.
WN Developments Ltd & William Neville & Sons have a long standing reputations for both integrity and professionalism. This can be attributed to each Director’s active involvement in the day to day running of each of their developments from commencement of construction to handover to the customer.
Location: - The historic county town of Bedford, built upon the banks of the Great River Ouse, has one of the finest riverside settings in England. Centrally located between Milton Keynes and Cambridge the development has easy access to the A1, A421 & M1. Within walking distance is the Riverside North leisure development and Bedford town centre which boasts weekly markets, high street shops, museums, and an extensive choice of eateries. Bedford Midland mainline railway station is just a stone's throw away from the development with frequent trains to London St Pancras International, the South coast and the North of England.
Riverview House Disclaimer: - Russell Killner Estate Agents Ltd are multi acting Agents for the vendors of this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Russell Killner Estate Agents Ltd have not tested and are not responsible for testing any of the appliances. We make detailed enquiries of the vendor to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate. If you choose to use one of the agents preferred financial brokers/ solicitor/ letting agent or surveyors please be aware that we may be eligible for an introduction fee from them.
On reservation, Russell Killner Estate Agents will require:
A copy of the purchaser's ID (driving licence or passport)
Proof of deposit or funds
Utility bill dated within the last 6 months
Your mortgage agreement
Estate agent's details (If applicable)
A reservation fee which comes of the overall agreed sale price
BrochuresNo. 19 Plough House, Harrow Close, Bedford MK42
No. 19 Plough House, Harrow Close, Bedford MK42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.3 miles
- Bedford Station0.5 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Russell Killner Estate Agents, St. Neots
Phoenix House, 2 Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St. Neots, PE19 8EP
Russell Killner Estate Agents
We are an independent Estate Agency with over 100 personal recommendations on social media, with 8 years experience in the industry. With the majority of these sales transactions being generated from word of mouth, I have taken the bull by the horns and have decided to open my own estate agency, Russell Killner Estate Agents.
A people person
One of the most important aspects of being an estate agent is to be able to real
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29879601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Killner Estate Agents, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.