Petworth Drive, BURGESS HILL
- Immaculate Detached Family Home
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- South Facing Garden
- Close Proximity to the Wivelsfield Station
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this stunning three spacious bedroom detached family home recently extended with open plan living, separate lounge, large south facing garden and garage all situated within very close proximity to the Wivelsfield station with direct links to London and Brighton.
This beautifully maintained and spacious three bedroom detached family residence is situated in one of the select cul-de-sacs just off the thoroughfare of Petworth Drive, a highly sought after and well regarded residential location in close proximity to Bedelands nature reserve, the primary education centre of Sheddingdean School, as well as being less than half mile from Wivelsfield Station.
It has recently been extended and refurbished throughout to a high standard and is shown immaculately throughout. The accommodation comprises; a large open plan kitchen/dining area which contains an induction hob and sliding doors out to the rear garden. Adjacent to the kitchen is the separate lounge which filters into the lovely entrance hall. To complete the downstairs accommodation is a newly fitted shower room and study.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Outside is a fully landscaped south facing rear garden with rear access to the garage and further parking space with the main driveway to the front of the home.
Further benefits include newly fitted windows throughout.
The property is really one that won't be around long! So book now to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 14' 5" @ Max x 13' 3" @ Max ( 4.39m @ Max x 4.04m @ Max )
Kitchen/diner 29' 11" @ Max x 16' 8" @ Max ( 9.12m @ Max x 5.08m @ Max )
Study 8' 1" @ Max x 7' 4" @ Max ( 2.46m @ Max x 2.24m @ Max )
Master Bedroom 13' 5" @ Max x 10' 1" @ Max ( 4.09m @ Max x 3.07m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" @ Max x 10' 1" @ Max ( 3.40m @ Max x 3.07m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 10' @ Max x 7' 7" @ Max ( 3.05m @ Max x 2.31m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Petworth Drive, BURGESS HILL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station0.4 miles
- Burgess Hill Station0.8 miles
- Hassocks Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burgess Hill Fox & Sons office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Burgess Hill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH105024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.