Seymour Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester
- A Well Presented Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Gas Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor with Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling together with nursery day-care, Leicester City Centre and University of Leicester, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital, and is within minutes’ walk of Victoria Park, Leicester City Centre and Queens Road shopping parade with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Reception Room One 11’2” x 10’8”
Currently used as a bedroom, with double glazed door to the front elevation, single glazed window to the front elevation, chimney breast, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, exposed wooden floor, radiator.
Reception Room Two 11’2” x 11’2”
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, chimney breast with feature fireplace, TV point, wood effect laminate floor, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 15’7” x 5’8”
Boasting plenty of natural light, with uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden, kitchen comprises: stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset four ring gas hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wood effect floor, radiator.
With access to the following rooms:
Bedroom One 11’2” x 10’10”
With single glazed window to the front elevation, chimney breast, TV point, wood effect laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11’2” x 7’8”
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in over stairs storage cupboard, loft access, TV point, wood effect laminate floor, radiator.
Bathroom 8’7” x 5’8”
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, this three-piece bathroom comprises: bath with shower head over, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
A well maintained rear garden with patio area, lawn area, well maintained flowerbeds and shrubs to borders.
Seymour Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station2.5 miles
- Narborough Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Our network of local offices includes:
Clarendon Park, Oadby & Wigston are all in prominent high street locations offering unrivalled coverage for the South East of Leicester.
A large amount of our success comes
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a0E3z00000viswcEAA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.