Kennedy Road, Troon
- Ever popular style of property
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Close to Troon Marina
- Open outlook to front
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
The property offers generous well proportioned living accommodation and is certain to prove popular with all who view.
A UPVC door gives access to the entrance vestibule with a glazed door leading in to the reception hall which has the benefit of a walk in shelved storage cupboard.
The front facing lounge is a bright and airy apartment with a feature alcove.
The rear facing kitchen is fitted with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with complementary work surfaces. Included in the sale is a gas cooker and washing machine. A cupboard houses the central heating boiler with a UPVC door leading out to the rear.
Both bedrooms are good sized doubles with the front facing bedroom one being of a particularly generous proportion. Client is including glass fronted wardrobe in the sale price.
The rear facing wet room is fitted with a white WC, pedestal wash hand basin and wall mounted electric shower.
Heating is provided by a gas central heating system and windows are double glazed.
Good sized garden ground to the front laid to lawn
VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
LOUNGE 15'1" x12'
KITCHEN 11' x 9'9"
BEDROOM ONE 14' x 11'2"
BEDROOM TWO 13' x 9'9"
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the
responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Kennedy Road, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.8 miles
- Barassie Station1.5 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REID29-8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.