Sandells Walk, PE31
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- RARE OPPRTUNITY
- 75% SHARE
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- STUNNING INTERIOR
- OPEN LIVING SPACE
The accommodation comprises:
* Entrance fitted with vinyl flooring, under floor heating and stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen (2.94m x 2.53m maximum) with a range of modern wall and base units with work surface over. Space for freestanding cooker fridge freezer and washing machine. Fitted with part tiled walls, under floor heating, vinyl flooring and window to front aspect.
* Lounge-Diner (4.47m x 5.00m maximum) Fitted with vinyl flooring, under floor heating, under stairs cupboard, TV/digital aerial and window to rear aspect with French doors leading to garden.
* Cloakroom fitted with vinyl flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, under floor heating.
* Master bedroom (2.98m x 5.00m maximum) fitted with carpet, radiator, TV aerial and windows to front aspect.
* Bedroom 2 (4.43m x 2.86m) fitted with carpet, radiator, digital aerial and windows to front rear aspect.
* Bathroom (2.36m x 2.0m maximum) fitted with a white three-piece suite comprising shower over bath, WC and wash hand basin. Full height tiling around bath, shaver plug, mirror, laminate flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
* Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and external tap.
* 2 x Allocated parking space.
* Double glazed windows.
* Air source pump heating.
Energy Performance Certificate Rating
* This property is subject to an 80% staircasing restriction
Located a few minutes from the coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Burnham Market is for many people the jewel in the crown of North Norfolk, a stunning Georgian village with a green surrounded by 18th century houses, shops and chic boutiques. The village is close to the sailing harbours at Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Overy Staithe and the Royal West Norfolk Golf Course at Brancaster. The closest rail link to London King's Cross is at King's Lynn.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared ownership is a home ownership scheme. It is designed to help people unable to purchase a home outright get on the property ladder. Based on your household income and lifestyle. You will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. At a later date, you can increase your share all the way to 100% and outright ownership (some properties are exempt from outright purchase).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sandells Walk, PE31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station19.1 miles
About the agent
Flagship owns, manages and provides over 21,000 affordable homes to people across East Anglia.
We work in a region where there is a high demand for housing and a lack of supply, so building more affordable homes across our operating area is one of our priorities. An investment partner with the Homes & Communities Agency we are currently developing in excess of 350 new homes each year, of which approximately 20% of these are for Shared Ownership (part buy/part rent).
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5Sandells. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flagship Housing, Flagship Housing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.