Ochil Court, Lindsayfield, East Kilbride G75
- End of cul-de-sac
- Double garage/driveway
- Open plan kitchen family dining room
- Formal dining room
- 4 double bedrooms
- Study/5th bedroom
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- DS shower room/2 en-suite shower rooms/Jack and Jill bathroom
The well-equipped kitchen leads to the dining/family room and through French doors to the rear garden. It has a full range of high gloss cabinets, granite worksurface, and breakfast bar, and includes the integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, and slot in cooker with 6 gas burners.
The 1st floor has three spacious double bedrooms. The main bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room, and a Jack and Jill bathroom accessed from the hallway and double bedroom.
The 2nd floor has a spacious double-bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and en suite shower room.
The property is set within easily maintained gardens to both front and rear. The front is laid to lawn with planted border and leads to the double garage. The private enclosed rear garden is ideal for entertaining having a Pagoda and brick built entertaining area. There is a further outbuilding which could be used as a Gym.
Lindsayfield is a private residential area fast becoming one of the most popular areas in East Kilbride for young families. The area benefits from having a Morrisons Supermarket and petrol station, family pub and restaurant and food outlets and is convenient for both Primary and secondary schools. It is well connected to the wider East Kilbride area and Glasgow City Centre via bus and rail services. East Kilbride offers extensive high street shopping, entertainment, and sporting facilities.
Lounge 20'0" x 12'6"
Dining room 13'11" x 10'5
Office 10'10" x 8'7"
Kitchen 10'10" x 18'2"'4" x 17'8"
Family/dining 15' 5" x 17'9"
Utility Room 5'6" x 8'6"
Shower room 5'5" x 5'9"
Bedroom 1 18'11" x 18'2"
Dressing area 5'8" x 6'3"
En suite 5'9" x 6'2"
Bedroom 2 19'0" x 15'9"
Bedroom 3 10'4" x 14'0"
Jack and Jill bath/shower room 6'2" x 12'8"
Bedroom 15'10" x 13'7"
En suite 9'11" x 6'5"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ochil Court, Lindsayfield, East Kilbride G75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hairmyres Station1.8 miles
- East Kilbride Station2.1 miles
- Thorntonhall Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Joyce Heeps Homes, estate agents East Kilbride is a friendly, independent Estate Agency. We have a number of years experience in Estate Agency, extensive local knowledge and know how to take the stress out of the home selling and buying process.
We aim to rival the best known high street Estate Agents so that you receive the best service from us and the best price for your home, all at the lowest cost to you.
We target advertising of your home t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joyce Heeps Homes, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.