Bunny Hill, Bunny
- Unique family home set in approximately 4 acres
- Stunning and Striking Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast area
- Dining Room with High Ceiling
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Games Room & Study
- Double Garage
- 2 Paddocks/Stabling/ Tack Room - equestrian facilities
- Far Reaching Views
- Redevelopment Opportunity (subject to planning)
The Woodlands is a wonderful unique architect-designed, detached split-level bungalow offering in excess of 3,000 sq.ft of accommodation. The property is well placed, ideal for modern day family occupation and offers a great environment for those who enjoy entertaining and privacy. Alternatively, this presents a perfect opportunity to undertake a complete redevelopment of a site set within approximately four acres. With split level accommodation showcasing some interesting design features. The property was originally constructed in the late 1970s and features, upon entering through the vestibule, bright and spacious, open plan living, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a games room.
The property is situated in a stunning, elevated plot, adjacent to The Woodland Trust Nature Reserve, with far reaching views across to Nottinghamshire and beyond. The gardens and grounds stand around the whole property and into adjoining paddocks with stabling and hay store. There is a sweeping driveway with a turning circle to the front elevation, double garage and a useful range of hardwood timber outbuildings.
Sitting just half a mile outside of the village of Bunny, a popular and well-regarded South Nottinghamshire village which has an attractive mix of housing. It is within easy reach of the City of Nottingham. The location also provides direct access to Loughborough (with a fast mainline rail services to London being 1 hour 16 minutes) and East midlands Airport in addition to being well placed for the region's commercial and retails centres. Bunny village boasts a fine Listed Grade One hall, a 16th century coaching inn, a church and primary school. There are also independent public schools available in both Nottingham and Loughborough.
Oil fired central heating and private draining system are understood to be connected to this property.
Strictly by appointment with Fine & Country Nottingham.
The Woodlands will be subject to an uplift clause, details to be confirmed.
A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bunny Hill, Bunny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station5.3 miles
- Attenborough Station5.5 miles
- Beeston Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country are a national estate agency specialising in the sale of residential property in the upper quartile of the market place and we are proud to have an exceptional, local team of professionals working in Nottinghamshire to assist with the sales and purchases of properties within the area.
Fine & Country Nottingham prides itself on a unique blend of local knowledge, exquisite customer service and intelligent and creative marketing, which, combined with our very professional ap
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10375355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.