Copplestone Close, NR34
- Stylish modern decor
- South facing, un-overlooked rear garden
- Planning in place to extend
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- A desirable residential location
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Driveway and garage
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Viewing essential
Upstairs, all four bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and all lead from the landing in addition to the modern family bathroom. The master suite is particularly spacious, boasting a range of built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Outside, the rear enclosed garden is beautifully private and un-overlooked. Thoughtfully landscaped with established beds and borders, the raised terrace is the ideal spot to soak up the south facing aspect and open views and enjoy al-fresco dining. The driveway to the front allows space for off-road parking and access to the vaulted garage which offers plenty of storage space.
An immaculate family home which yet still offers so much potential, early viewing is highly essential...
Please note our vendors are inviting offers in the region of £315,000.
Copplestone Close, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station1.4 miles
- Brampton Station4.6 miles
- Somerleyton Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19copplestone. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.