Weldon Road, Cramlington, NE23
- Fantastic open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate Laundry
- Great sized lounge with feature bay window
- Feature staircase to the center of the home
- Useful study
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further good sized bedrooms
- Spacious family bathroom
- Private rear garden
This MAGNIFICENT home will impress from the start with its spacious hallway & FEATURED STAIRCASE & several rooms benefiting from a DUAL ASPECT outlook. Downstairs you'll find a large OPEN PLAN kitchen/UTILITY/dining area with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, a lounge with a BAY WINDOW & separate STUDY. The first floor has an IMPRESSIVE master bedroom with EN-SUITE, LARGE bedroom 2 with built in storage, 2 further bedrooms & family bathroom. Don't miss out on viewing this stunning new home.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 4.362 x 4.216 metre
- Kitchen - 3.517 x 3.652 metre
- Utility - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- Dining - 3.517 x 3.212 metre
- Study - 2.469 x 2.556 metre
- WC - .9 x 1.45 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.574 x 4.352 metre
- EnSuite - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.519 x 4.266 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.462 x 2.505 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.514 x 2.419 metre
- Bathroom - 2.243 x 1.7 metre
Weldon Road, Cramlington, NE23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station1.6 miles
- Northumberland Park Metro Station3.6 miles
- Shiremoor Metro Station3.7 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071630000014_4_56_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.