St Annes Road, Blackpool
- Hugely Spacious Two Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Kitchen Diner, Dining Room, Utility Room, Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room & Wet Room
- Private Gated Access, Available Immediately!
- Available Un Furnished /Part Furnished /Furnished
Deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor flat with private access. Comprising of large kitchen diner with double oven and gas hob, lounge with electric fire, separate dining room, utility, wet room AND shower room. Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. The flat is available as unfurnished/part or furnished. Call today - virtual tour coming soon!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
St Annes Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Squires Gate Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station0.9 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 220242R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.