- Property with Land
- Equestrian Facilities
- Excellent Hacking
- Lovely Rural Location
- Equestrian or Smallholding Potential
- Stunning Views
A CHARACTERFUL TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE SET IN APPROX. 11 ACRES WITH SUPERB EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES AND WONDERFUL VIEWS ACROSS THE AMMAN VALLEY TO THE BLACK MOUNTAIN
- Characterful Detached Two Bedroom Cottage
- Excellent Range of Equestrian Facilities
- 13 Loose Boxes, Round Pen and Stores
- Railed Paddocks
- Approx. 11 Acres In All
- Fantastic Views Across the Amman Valley to the Black Mountain
A characterful two bedroom cottage set in approx. 11 acres with superb equestrian facilities and wonderful views across the Amman Valley to the Black Mountain
The property is set towards the end of a no through lane and it is ideally suited to private equestrian use. From the end of the lane there is direct access onto the Black Mountain, which offers extensive out-riding.
The nearby village of Garnant has a good range of local amenities including both primary and secondary schools, whilst Ammanford has a good range of shops and a large Tesco supermarket.
Although extremely rural and secluded the property is only ten miles from the M4 motorway at Pont Abraham with links to Carmarthen, Swansea and Cardiff.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ammanford Station4.3 miles
- Pantyffynnon Station4.4 miles
- Llandybie Station5.0 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene , Wiltshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.