157 Lavernock Road, Penarth, CF64 3RN
- A spacious, detached four bedroom family home located in a highly desirable area of Penarth.
- Conveniently located to Penarth Town Centre, Cardiff City Centre and the M4 Motorway.
- In catchment for Stanwell and Evenlode schools.
- Entrance hallway, living room, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room.
- First floor landing, three spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom.
- Second floor landing with a fourth bedroom and an en-suite toilet.
- The annex is a versatile space which offers a spacious double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
- A driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
- Landscaped front & rear gardens.
- EPC Rating: 'D'.
The spacious living room enjoys continuation of parquet woodblock flooring, a central feature gas fireplace, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a uPVC feature stained glass window to the side elevation.
Double doors lead into the sitting room which benefits from carpeted flooring and uPVC double glazed French doors open out into the rear garden.
The spectacular open plan kitchen/dining room has been fitted with a range of base and wall units with a solid surface. Integral appliances to remain include: a 5-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, a 'Hotpoint' double oven and grill, a 'White Knight' washing machine and a dishwasher. Space and plumbing has been provided for freestanding white goods. The kitchen/dining room further benefits from tile effect laminate flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, a large recessed storage cupboard housing the combi boiler, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a uPVC French doors opening out onto the side access.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor landing enjoys carpeted flooring, a carpeted staircase leading to the second floor accommodation and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom one is generously sized double bedroom which enjoys laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom two is another generously sized double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom three is a spacious double bedroom which enjoys laminate flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a 4-piece white suite comprising: a panelled jacuzzi bath with a hand-held shower attachment, a large shower cubicle with a thermostatic shower, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC. The bathroom further benefits from fully tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed ceiling spotlights and an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
SECOND FLOOR Bedroom four (located on the second floor) is a further double bedroom which enjoys laminate flooring, two velux roof lights, eaves storage and benefits from an en-suite toilet which has been fitted with a 2-piece white suite comprising: a WC and pedestal wash-hand basin.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS 157 Lavernock Road is approached off the road onto a private block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles. The low maintenance front garden enjoys a variety of mature shrubs and borders.The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs. A patio area provides ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining.
ANNEX The self-contained annex is a versatile space which is currently being used a spacious double bedroom. The bedroom enjoys laminate flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and a uPVC door to the front elevation. The en-suite shower room has been fitted with a 3-piece white suite comprising: a large glass shower unit with a 'Triton' electric shower, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Freehold.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
157 Lavernock Road, Penarth, CF64 3RN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penarth Station0.8 miles
- Dingle Road Station1.1 miles
- Eastbrook Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565026591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.