Copper Street, Dorchester
- Spectacular Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area
- Integrated Appliances
- Secure Underground Parking
- Lift/24hr Security and Concierge
- EPC C
Secure Video Entry System
Giving access to the impressive communal lobby area with lifts or stairs to the 4th floor.
Apartment Front Door
The apartment opens into a spacious entrance hallway with 2 x utility cupboards one housing the boiler and plumbing for a washing machine and the other has excellent storage.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
20' 7'' x 22' 8'' (6.27m x 6.90m) narrowing to 15' 0"
A wonderfully bright and spacious open plan area, with double doors leading out onto the balcony with views across Maumbury Rings and beyond.
The Modern fitted kitchen has high specification integrated appliances and breakfast bar area.
The lounge area has room for a table and chairs while not detracting from any of the space in the living area.
15' 3'' x 11' 3'' (4.64m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
Door to Ensuite
5' 10'' x 7' 10'' (1.78m x 2.39m)
Modern designer bathroom suite with full tiled walls and floors. Bath with rainfall shower head, low level WC and wash hand basin with inset vanity cupboard.
11' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.48m x 3.65m) to wardrobe front
Double glazed window and fitted wardrobes
4' 6'' x 7' 3'' (1.37m x 2.21m)
Designer modern bathroom with glass shower enclosure, rainfall shower head, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
This property is offered for sale as leasehold with 197 years remaining on the lease
Annual Service Charge : £1763.18
This apartment also benefits from secure underground allocated parking and a 24hr security and concierge service 365 days of the year.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Copper Street, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester South Station0.0 miles
- Dorchester West Station0.3 miles
- Upwey Station4.4 miles
About the agent
With offices in Ilminster, Crewkerne, Dorchester/Poundbury and Beaminster. Selling, letting, consultancy, commercial, property management, estate management and relocation services
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10393885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Dorchester & Poundbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.