Back Street, Lakenheath, Brandon
- Non Estate Detached Property
- 4 Bedrooms (1 Ground floor)
- Jack & Jill Shower & Bathroom
- Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Double Garage & Enclosed Garden
With flexible accommodation including: 3- 4 BEDROOMS, a ground floor Jack & Jill SHOWER ROOM, a first floor Jack & Jill BATHROOM, kitchen / diner and separate UTILITY. The property sits with walking distance of the village High Street and local amenities including the refurbished CO OP store.
Looking for an adaptable family home? With 4 bedrooms in total the ground floor bedroom could be used a a family room or study if needed. Good sized kitchen/diner and separate utility. On the first floor - bedroom 1 has an ensuite and the other 2 bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom. Offered CHAIN FREE it also has off road parking and a double garage with private gardens at front and rear.
William h brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of (£310,000) for Bingley House. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact (william h brown, 20 High Street, Brandon IP27 0AQ ) prior to exchange of contracts.
Entrance Door To:
Built in under stairs storage cupboard, Stairs to first floor, radiator.
Living Room 18' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.63m )
Fireplace with woodburner and Bressumer beam over, sealed unit window to front, double sealed unit doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 7" x 11' 6" max. ( 6.58m x 3.51m max. )
Single drainer ceramic sink unit inset into rolled edge work surfaces with cupboard below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in ceramic hob with hood over, built in electric double oven & grill, space for under counter fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher, double sealed unit doors to rear garden, sealed unit window to rear, door to:
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.41m x 1.75m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and space for tumble dryer below, space & plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, eye level units, wall mounted Wallstar oil fired boiler, sealed unit window to side, door to:
Jack & Jill Shower 7' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.34m x 1.78m )
Close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower over, vinyl flooring, electric vent and recessed lighting, radiator and door to:
Ground Floor Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Sealed unit window to front, double sealed unit doors to side, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater.
Bedroom 1 15' x 11' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.38m )
Built in double wardrobe, sealed unit window to front, radiator.
Ensuite Bathroom 9' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.96m )
Concealed cistern w.c. and adjoining wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with mains shower over, sealed unit Velux skylight to rear elevation, recessed lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Built in double wardrobe, sealed unit window to front, radiator, door to:
Jack & Jill Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.96m )
Close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains shower over, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor sealed unit Velux skylight to side elevation, door to:
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 10" (+ door recess) ( 3.51m x 3.00m (+ door recess) )
Access to loft space, sealed unit window to rear, radiator, WALK-IN STORE / WARDROBE
(7'11 X 5' 10")
The property is accessed at the front via 5 bar gates. There is off road parking and a double garage with 2 up & over doors, access to roof space for storage plus window and single door to side, oil tank. Adjoining the garage is a covered paved area which leads into the front garden itself. A pathway at the side leads to the rear garden which is presently laid to lawn. The property can be found next to the car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Back Street, Lakenheath, Brandon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station2.3 miles
- Shippea Hill Station4.7 miles
- Brandon Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Brandon
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD108526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.