Hoe Street, London, E17
- Guide Price £550,000 - £575,000
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Size Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Close To The Walthamstow Village
- Close To Amenities
- Close To Station (Walthamstow Central & Queens Road)
- Individual Viewings Only
- PPE Supplied
- 1153 sq ft - 107 sq m
A family home is conveniently located on the Hoe Street close to Walthamstow Central, The Village & the local shopping amenities.
This property benefits from two good size reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with ample storage leading to the rear garden. On the first floor three decent size bedrooms and a bathroom.
Entrance - Via porch & front door leading to:
Hallway - Stairs leading to first floor. Access to Reception Room one, Reception Room Two, Kitchen.
Reception Room One - 12'0" x 11'7"
Reception Room Two - 12'3" x 9'3"
Kitchen - 19'7" x 9'3"
First Floor Landing - Access To:
Bedroom One - 15'3" x 11'8"
Bedroom Two - 12'3" x 9'5"
Bedroom Three - 13'5" x 9'5"
Bathroom - 6'1" x 6'0"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hoe Street, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Central Station0.4 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.5 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
CMC Estates is a well-established property sales, lettings and management agency located in Walthamstow, East London. With over 10 years of experience and an expert, friendly team, we offer the best range of solutions for all clients from new renters to experienced owners.
CMC Estates is a trusted property specialist ensuring peace of mind and exceptional value for all clients.
We are a pro-active Estate Agent, specialising in the East London area. Our bold advertising and aggress
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CMC Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.