Brisbane Road, Leyton, E10
- 2 Bedrooms
- The vendor has advised that the property does not require an EWS1.
- Spacious modern apartment 74sq.m
- Moments from Leyton High Road and Tube Station
- Excellent condition throughout
- Long lease
- Separate modern kitchen
- Internal viewing recommended
Portico are pleased to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom purpose built apartment located on the second floor of a well appointed modern development.
The spacious accommodation comprises communal entrance, hallway, lift to second floor, large reception room, separate modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Located within a short walk of Leyton Central Line tube station, the property would suit a first time buyer looking for easy access to local amenities and good transport links. Just 8 stops and 30 minutes on the Central Line and you’re in Tottenham Court Road, and it’s only 14 mins to Liverpool Street. The property is situated within a short walk of Leyton High Road with it's diverse mix of shops, restaurants and bars, including the trendy Leyton Technical and Leyton Star pubs. In the heart of one of London’s Olympic boroughs, Waltham Forest, Leyton and nearby East Village showcase a strong mix of chain stores and small, family-run shops with a flurry of historic pubs and modern bars. Nearby Hackney Marshes and the Olympic Park itself offer plenty of green space and sports facilities including the Velodrome, Tennis and Aquatics Centres. Aptly bridging the Essex borders of Epping and Woodford with the City’s Liverpool Street and Tower Bridge, this small-knit, traditionally working class area is still revelling from ‘Olympic effect’, and has finally earned its place as an ‘up-and-coming’ hotspot.
BrochuresFull Details and More Photos
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brisbane Road, Leyton, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Station0.4 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.6 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Spencers is now Portico!
After merging with award-winning agent Portico, we now have a network of 18 branches throughout London and Essex, as well as a new range of unique services.
Our Concierge sales package includes Interior Styling and 2 days of handyman work to maximise the sale price achieved, and all our Lettings packages come with a free Rent Guarantee for peace of mind. We also offer a premium Airbnb management service, and a cost-effective Handyman service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S60230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.