Wantley Hill Estate, Henfield
- Three Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Contemporary Conservatory
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Refitted Kitchen
- Garden & Patio/Decked Area
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient For High Street & School
- Dog Walks & Childres's Play Area Close-by
Wantley Hill is situated on the northern outskirts of the village and enjoys easy access to countryside walks. Henfield’s bustling High Street offers 2 supermarkets, greengrocers, bakers, a pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. Henfield also has it’s own Leisure Centre and both doctors and dental surgeries. Regular bus services connect Brighton & Hove and Worthing to the south and Horsham to the north. There are also 2 children’s play parks near to this property and dog walks galore.
This much improved home has been skilfully improved over the years to provide comfortable family accommodation. There are 2 comfortable reception rooms on the ground floor, plus a very usable conservatory which is currently used as a playroom. The kitchen has been completely refitted and there is also a separate utility room and downstairs WC.. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom serves the two remaining double bedrooms.
Outside there is an area of lawn and a good sized patio area. There is also a useful workshop in the garden and parking for two cars on the private driveway to the side. There is also an enclosed front garden.
BrochuresBrochureWantley Hill Estate, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Wantley Hill Estate, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.6 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29896437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.