Wellington Road, Enfield
- Front off-street parking for 2 cars
- 6 bedrooms
- Roof terrace to main bedroom
- Ground floor WC
- 1st floor 4-piece family bathroom
- 2nd floor shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Utility room
- Spacious 15' modern fitted kitchen
- Large mature rear garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Wellington Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
- Grange Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Predominately post coded EN1, EN2 and EN3 our offices are based in eastern Enfield where you will find a range of properties suitable for first time buyers and families with modern developments including the popular Enfield Island Village.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10440308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.