Woodham Lane, Woodham, Addlestone
- two double bedrooms
- master bedroom with ensuite
- wonderful living room with bay window
- gas central heating
- kitchen accessed from the entrance hall
- double glazing
- two allocated parking spaces
LET BY MANNERS RESIDENTIAL - If you have a similar property and would like a FREE valuation please contact us.
A stunning two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this magnificent small development, conveniently positioned within walking distance of West Byfleet mainline station, with excellent road access to Woking, Weybridge and the M25.
The luxuriously appointed accommodation comprises, communal entrance hall, private reception hall, wonderful living room with bay window, well equipped kitchen accessed from the entrance hall, master bedroom with en suite, further double bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, neutral décor, carpets, curtains etc, security system, two allocated car parking spaces, landscaped communal gardens.
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the tenancy deposit of five weeks' rent up to an annual rent of £50,000 (£4166.67 pcm) and six weeks' rent above an annual rent of £50,000. A holding deposit of one weeks' rent is required upon making an Application For Tenancy which can be put towards the first month's rent, which will become payable upon signing the tenancy agreement. Should your Landlord accept a request to keep pets at the property, an additional monthly rent payment may be required. Upon request, further written information will be provided by the Agent.
These particulars are thought to be materially correct though their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and we have not tested any appliances, electrical or plumbing installation or central heating systems.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Woodham Lane, Woodham, Addlestone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Byfleet Station0.6 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station1.8 miles
- Woking Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Founded by James Manners MARLA & NAEA in 2000, we provide Woking and the surrounding areas with a premium sales, letting, and property management service from our independently owned and managed central Woking office.
Our company ethos of honesty, integrity and accountability, has enabled us to build an outstanding reputation for providing a first class professional, yet friendly service for all your property requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.