Compton Terrace, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SHARED OPEN FRONT GARDEN WITH PATHWAY LEADING TO COMMUNAL ENTRANCE DOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH TWO FLIGHTS OF STAIRS WITH A LANDING IN BETWEEN
- PRIVATE VARNISHED TIMBER ENTRANCE DOOR AT TOP OF FINAL STAIRCASE
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOORWAYS TO LIVING AREA, DOUBLE BEDROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE WITH CORNER KITCHENETTE AND A WALK IN CENTRAL HEATING BOILER CUPBOARD
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WINDOWS OVERLOOKING FRONT AND REAR ELEVATIONS AND A BUILT-IN DOUBLE WARDROBE
- SHOWER ROOM WITH A TILED SHOWER CUBICLE, WASH BASIN AND WC
- LPG (BOTTLED GAS) FUELLED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WITH STANDARD WHITE RADIATORS IN ROOMS
- APPLICANTS CONSIDERED WITH A SUITABLE GUARANTOR
- SORRY THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS OR DOGS
Open front garden with pathway leading to communal entrance door and entrance hallway. Two flights of stairs, with a landing in between, leading to a private varnished timber entrance door.
Matt white ceiling with smoke alarm and spotlight point. Matt emulsion walls. Central heating thermostat controlling bottled gas (LPG) fired central heating system. Satin white woodwork. Neutral toned fitted carpets.
LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN AREA (4.8 m into kitchen unit recess x 4.1 m into sloping ceiling recess):
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation and a varnished timber double glazed Velux window overlooking front elevation. Satin white door. Corner kitchen with a single bowl, single drainer, sink and chrome trim mixer tap inset into an area of preformed work surface. Fitted electric oven with four ring hob and an extractor hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Walk in cupboard with wall mounted bottled gas (LPG) fired Worcester central heating boiler and storage space beneath. Matt white ceiling with two ceiling spotlight points. Matt emulsion walls. Telephone extension point. Low level fuse box. A pair of central heating radiators. Satin white woodwork. Neutral toned fitted carpets.
DOUBLE BEDROOM (4.15 m into recess x 3.7 m into chimney breast recess):
A double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation and a varnished timber double glazed Velux window overlooking front elevation. Satin white door. Pair of satin white doors to a built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail, shelving and storage space. Matt white ceiling with a brushed steel trimmed spotlight point and satin white hatch to roof void. Matt emulsion walls. A pair of central heating radiators. Satin white woodwork. Neutral toned fitted carpets.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation. Satin white door. Tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower unit and shower curtain rail. Pedestal wash basin. Close coupled WC. Matt white ceiling with light point. Matt emulsion walls. Extractor fan grill. Mirror fronted bathroom cabinet. Central heating radiator. Ceramic tile effect vinyl floor.
Just because telephone, power, cooker gas, TV or satellite point are mentioned it does not mean they have been tested or found to be working properly.
The above descriptions are for guidance purposes only. You are recommended to double check, for yourself, any detail which is important to you.
The room sizes were measured with a state of the art Laser but mistakes can happen so please double check them if you have specific furniture or appliance requirements.
My team aims to ensure your satisfaction but once you have committed to taking this property they will assume you have done so on your own analysis.
COPYRIGHT ACT 1988:
The right of Roland Dunn to be identified as the author of the above work, pursuant to s77 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, is hereby asserted.
Copying of these words or layout by any means or persons other than the copyright owner is an offence under the above act and violators will be prosecuted.
Energy Performance CertificatesFULL EPC
Compton Terrace, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station2.6 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.1 miles
- Berwick Station4.3 miles
About the agent
At Roland Dunn we make the process of letting your property as easy and problem free as possible. We have built our service around our client's needs and have adopted a philosophy of giving best value by working together with our landlords and tenants a like.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RD360-CHALFONT5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roland Dunn Property Rentals, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.