Belle Vue Avenue, Leeds, LS8
- BEAUTIFUL PERIOD HOME
- IMMACULATE DECOR THROUGHOUT
- LEADED WINDOWS AND ORIGINAL FIREPLACES
- LOUNGE WITH MULTI-FUEL STOVE
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM WITH MULTI-FUEL STOVE
- SOLID TIMBER KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS + DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM 3
- TWO PRIVATE GARDENS + ALLOTMENT
- DETACHED GARAGE
Recently modernised yet retaining many of the original features, the home enters from a very pretty private front garden into a spacious hallway with built in storage cabinets, a tiled floor and a bright Velux skylight. The important characteristics have been beautifully enhanced by the current vendors. The lounge overlooks the front garden through a large leaded window and has a cosy fireplace with a log burning stove and fitted cabinets and shelving. The open plan kitchen and dining room includes a beautiful fitted kitchen with cabinets and worktops to three sides under a bright Velux skylight window. The dining room has a feature fireplace with a log burning stove, a useful store room off and has glazed doors which open out into the low-maintenance gravelled rear garden with a raised patio seating area, lovely mature planted borders and a useful outbuilding providing outside storage.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large dressing room which could also provide as an occasional bedroom three. The fully tiled house bathroom has a white three piece sanitary suite including a plumbed in shower over the bath.
In addition to the two attractive private gardens, the property also includes a parcel of land directly across the road with a detached single garage and a large productive allotment. To appreciate the features and excellent condition of this beautiful period family home an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Belle Vue Avenue, Leeds, LS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station2.1 miles
- Leeds Station3.2 miles
- Burley Park Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK88596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.