Kendal Way, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Fully renovated throughout
- NEW Windows - Anthracite Grey
- NEW Kitchen with integrated appliances
- NEW modern bathroom
- RE WIRED and NEW HEATING SYSTEM
- No onward chain
- Early viewings advised
Entrance Porch - Anthracite grey entrance door leading into the porch with further glazed door through into the lounge diner.
Lounge Diner - 23'5 x 11'10 - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the front and French doors opening onto the rear garden and patio, two radiators, living flame gas fire with marble surround, laminate flooring, tv aerial point.
Kitchen - 9'10 x 7'5 - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the rear, a range of contemporary white base and eye level kitchen units with work surfaces incorporating sink unit with mixer taps, gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
First floor landing - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the side, radiator, large store cupboard, loft access (part boarding and ladder).
Bedroom One - 13'7 x 11'11 - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'2 x 10'10 - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 10'2 x 7'10 - Anthracite grey double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Family Bathroom - Anthracite grey double glazed window, white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower and screen, WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, cushioned flooring, radiator.
Exterior - To the front of the property is a paved garden providing off road parking and leading to the garage (up and over door, power, lighting, wall mounted Baxi combination boiler). To the rear is a private enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn, good size patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Kendal Way, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ainsdale Station0.6 miles
- Hillside Station2.2 miles
- Freshfield Station2.2 miles
About the agent
"We sell houses - With a professional and motivated approach our experienced staff will work to gain the sale needed in order for you to move forward. You can trust u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 03014556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Gordon, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.