Whippendell Road, Watford
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Excellent access to Watford Town Centre
- Good Access to Watford High Street Station
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A well presented THREE BEDROOM mid terraced house with good access to Watford Town Centre and Watford High Street Station. This property is CHAIN FREE and boasts two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with new work tops, a fitted bathroom, new carpet, permit parking and a rear garden.
A very well presented three bedroom property, conveniently located within easy reach of Watford Town Centre which offers plenty of local amenities, restaurants and shops including the INTU shopping centre, Watford underground station and Watford High Street Station.
Front door opening to;
Door opening to hallway, radiator, doors to lounge and living room.
Bay window to front aspect, fireplace, telephone point and television point.
Patio doors to rear aspect, door to kitchen, radiator and telephone point.
Door to rear garden, double aspect windows to side and rear, wall and base level units with work surfaces over, stainless tell sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine and dishwasher, larder, tilled splash back areas and tiled floor.
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Window to side aspect, bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, WC, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin and tiling.
Window to rear aspect, built in storage space and radiator,
Enclosed rear grade laid to astro turf and decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whippendell Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Station0.4 miles
- Croxley Station1.1 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF310515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.