Pentland Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Spacious, Modern Two Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Situated at the End of Private Residential Cul-De-Sac
- 16ft Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven, Hob, Fridge and Dishwasher
- Useful Utility
- Lovely Conservatory
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Garage with Electric Door PLUS Multi Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with central heating thermostat, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, access to loft.
LOUNGE 19' 5" (max) x 12' 6" (max) with t.v. point, double glazed French doors to conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER: 16' 6" (max) x 11' 6" (max) with built in electric double oven, built in gas hob, electric hob hood, built in dishwasher, built in fridge, breakfast bar, range of wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer 1½ bowl with mixer tap and cupboards under, part tiled walls, glazed double doors to lounge.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/W.C. with part tiled walls, hand washbasin, low level w.c., extractor fan.
UTILITY 8' 3" (max) x 7' 3" (max) with tiled floor, Worcester gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 12' 4" (max) x 12' (max) with double glazed french doors to rear garden.
BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM with corner bath, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin, tiled and screened shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 14' 7" (max) x 12' 7" (max) "L" shaped.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10' 10" (max) x 10' 8" (max) with range of fitted units including, wardrobes/cupboards with mirror doors, blanket cupboards, headboard, bedside cabinets and display shelving.
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP TIMBER STORE SHED EXTERNAL POWER POINTS
BRICK GARAGE 17' 6" (max) x 8' 9" (max) with remote controlled electronically operated up and over door, power and lighting.
LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS to front down to slate chippings with a circular paved centrepiece. Shingle/block paved driveway/multi-vehicle off road parking space which extends along the side of the property. Enclosed gardens to rear, laid to lawn with borders, shrubs etc. and a paved patio.
Pentland Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.