Holden Mill, Bolton
- Superb fourth floor spacious apartment with balcony
- Good size lounge/dining area with patio doors to balcony
- Open plan kitchen with built in appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and Ensuite
- Modern Bathroom Suite in White
- Spacious Balcony
- Excellent Purchase for the First Time Buyer, Professional Couple, Retired Couple or Investor
- Offered with Vacant Possession
Front Door Into: -
Entrance Hall - Walk in storage cupboard, walk in cupboard with hot water cylinder, storage heater, intercom system, staircase down to
Lounge/Dining Area - 21'3" x 11' narrowing to 8'10" (6.48m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.69m) - Spacious lounge with double glazed sliding patio doors leading to balcony, two storage heaters
Open Plan Kitchen - 8'10" x 8'7" (2.69m x 2.62m) - Range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary worktop, incorporating single drainer sink unit. Electric Neff hob and oven, overhead extractor fan, built in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, built in washer dryer. Tiling between units.
Bedroom One - 18' x 9'4" narrowing to 5'4" (5.49m x 2.84m narrowing to 1.63m) - Range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, fitted headboard, windows overlooking balcony, electric heater
Ensuite Shower Room - Three piece suite in white comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower, low flush toilet, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, electric heater.
Bedroom Two - 13'10" narrowing to 10'5" x 8'10" (4.22m narrowing to 3.18m x 2.69m) -
Bathroom - Three piece suite in white comprising of bath with shower attachment, low flush toilet, wash hand basin, tiled over bath, half tiled walls, towel rail
Balcony - 19' x 11'6" (5.79m x 3.51m) - Spacious Balcony, Ideal for sitting out.
Heating - All electric via storage heaters, hot water cylinder.
Parking - Parking for One Vehicle.
Monthly Management Fees Approximately £130.00 -
Property Misdescription Act 1991. - Chris Ball Sales & Lettings for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations and all purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before contract. No representation of warranty is given regarding the property and the purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and inspection
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Holden Mill, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.0 miles
- Bromley Cross Station1.0 miles
- Bolton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Chris Ball Sales and Lettings.
We are proud to be a part of the Bolton family, and the name Ball and Bolton have a long history in Estate Agency.
Graham Ball and Partners was based in Bradshawgate for over 30 years and was one of the most successful and respected estate agents.
The company was renowned for its ethos and embraced the old fashioned morals and values offering value for money and customer service that were customary not an unexpected luxury.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29910474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Ball, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.