Caledonian Road, London
- Located on the second floor
- Centrally heated
- Period conversion
- Fully furnished
- Double glazed
- Spacious bedroom
- Open planned kitchen/diner
- Neutral decor
- Available now
- Close to transport links
The flat is located on the second floor above a commercial property in a period conversion. The property comes with neutral decor, laminated flooring throughout, Victorian Sash windows and comes fully furnished. The flat consists of a large double bedroom which is situated towards the rear of the property, The property has an open planned kitchen towards the front of the property.
Situated in the London borough of Islington, this flat sits within close proximity to Kings Cross St Pancras (Zone 1), Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground and Caledonian Road Underground.
Ideal property for first-time buyers ready to live
Great for BTL investment with the possibility to build an extra floor STP
No upward chain
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Caledonian Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493001631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.