Moor Park Gardens, Coombe Lane West, KT2
- Stunning detached family home in gated development with separate gated forecourt
- Formal drawing room, dining room, study, family room
- Stunning Smallbone kitchen featuring a wide range of built appliances
- Utility room, large gym.
- Principal Bedroom with fully fitted dressing room with en suite luxuriously appointed principal bathroom suite
- Four further bedroom suites
- Annex comprising two further bedroom suites
- Underfloor heating throughout with air conditioning to most rooms
- Where not tiled there is wood flooring
- Fully double glazed, water softner, security cameras, lutron lighting
ENTRANCE HALL | DRAWING ROOM | COMPREHENSIVELY FITTED STUDY | DINING ROOM | FAMILY ROOM | SMALLBONE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM | UTILITY ROOM | GUEST CLOAKROOM | STUDIO/GYM | MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND ENSUITE BATHROOM | SIX FURTHER BEDROOMS, ALL WITH ENSUITES INCLUDING THE ANNEX
GATED FORECOURT PARKING | MOSTLY AIR CONDITIONED | UNDER FLOOR HEATING | HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM | DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT | SMALLBONE KITCHEN WITH HIGH QUALITY RANGE OF APPLIANCES | LUTRON LIGHTING | HOME AUTOMATION | ELECTRIC BLINDS | UNDERFLOOR HEATING | LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED BATHROOMS | LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH PURPOSE BUILT BARBECUE AREA AND BUILT IN APPLIANCES | SECURITY CAMERAS WITH REMOTE ACCESS
Moor Park Gardens is conveniently located close to Kingston and Wimbledon town centres with their excellent shopping facilities, as is the A3 trunk road offering fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway.
The nearest train stations at Norbiton and Raynes Park are within walking distance and provide frequent services to Waterloo (25 minutes approx.) with its underground links to points throughout the city.
The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including three golf courses, tennis and squash clubs. Richmond Park, which is within easy access from the pedestrian gate at Ladderstile Ride, is an area of outstanding beauty, and provides a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End together with an excellent choice of restaurants.
Holy Cross Prep, Rokeby School and Marymount International are within easy walking distance as is Coombe Hill Infants and Juniors. There are many other schools for all ages, both Private and State within easy reach and a variety of International schools such as the German School in Petersham and the Norwegian School in Wimbledon and ACS with a pick up collection service close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Moor Park Gardens, Coombe Lane West, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.9 miles
- Norbiton Station1.2 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Coombe Residential provide a highly professional, courteous and informed service to both seller and purchasers alike. Often found giving excellent advice on future projects and developments, we believe that relationship building is paramount through honest communication, excellent knowledge of the Coombe area and well founded expertise.
The Sales and Lettings departments provide high quality, exclusive, secluded and executive properties to a wide range of clients. The Sales department h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM190029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.