Fulton Mews, London, W2
- Large Roof Terrace
- Rooftop Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Terrace Balcony
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Off-street Parking
- Open-plan Reception Room/Kitchen
- Second Kitchen
- Second Reception Room
- Two Shower Rooms
Fulton Mews is a quiet, cobbled mews conveniently located a short distance from Hyde Park, Queensway and Notting Hill. The mews is very private and affords a peaceful place from which to escape the bustle of city life.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Fulton Mews, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.1 miles
- Queensway Station0.2 miles
- Lancaster Gate Station0.4 miles
About the agent
SPECIALISTS IN MEWS AND OTHER HIDDEN GEMS!
Established in 1971, Lurot Brand remains the only company specialising in mews and other charming houses across all central London. As estate agents, we also sell and let all other types of property and offer a range of residential, commercial and management services.
From our offices in South Kensington, Marylebone and on the Hyde Park Estate, our experienced and enthusiastic teams always work closely with you to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lurot Brand, Hyde Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.