Brunel Road, Bristol, BS13 7DX
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Popular Bedminster Down Location
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Call Today To View
4.13 x 3.25
Access from the front door into the living room. Double glazed window to front. TV point.
2.97 x 2.09
Access from the hallway into the kitchen. Double glazed window to rear. Range of wall and base units with roll edge work tops. Inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven with gas hob over. Integrated fridge. Wall mounted combi boiler.
3.34 x 3.32
Access from the hallway into bedroom one. Double glazed window to rear. Double doors leading into rear garden. TV point. Chimney breast.
2.85 x 2.28
Access from the hallway into bedroom two. Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes.
2.26 x 2.07
Access from the hallway into the bathroom. Double glazed window to front. Walk in shower. Low level W/C. Wash hand basin.
LARGE STORAGE CUPBOARD
Access from the hallway into a large storage cupboard. Currently houses freezer. Great space for storage.
The rear garden is fully private and mostly laid to patio with a large decking area. The rear garden also gets sun most of the day.
FRONT OF PROPERTY
There is off-road parking for one vehicle and a front garden fully laid to chippings.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brunel Road, Bristol, BS13 7DX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station0.6 miles
- Bedminster Station1.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BISAL218872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bishopsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.