Birch Close, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- Extended, vaulted family room.
- A quiet, end of a cul-de-sac position.
- Generous, private rear garden.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Stunning modern kitchen, fitted with Neff appliances.
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Three double bedrooms.
- Integral garage and brick workshop.
- A desirable residential location.
- Neutral, modern decor throughout.
The kitchen leads adjacent to the dining area, another beautiful room fitted with a range of luxury cabinets and Neff appliances, the neutral finish of the doors compliments the stylish solid work surfaces perfectly with an added pop of colour from the green splashback behind the Neff Induction hob. The utility room leads from here, offering space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and access to the rear garden. The ground floor cloakroom, essential for most families, leads from the utility room.
Upstairs, all three double bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and all lead from the landing in addition to the modern family bathroom. The master bedroom overlooks the quiet front aspect and benefits from a spacious en-suite shower room.
Outside, the enclosed garden to the rear is generous in size and beautifully private. The gardens wrap around the rear of the property offering plenty of space for all the family to enjoy, especially ideal for those with young children or any avid gardeners. The green views beyond add to the privacy this home already enjoys from its position at the end of the quiet cul-de-sac. The driveway to the front allows space for off-road parking and access to the integral garage, a useful space in addition to the integral brick workshop which can be found to the side of the property.
A spacious family home, boasting a modern and immaculate finish throughout and perfectly positioned within a desirable residential area, viewing is highly essential...
Birch Close, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad North Station0.8 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station1.1 miles
- Lowestoft Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21birch. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.