Bogs Gap Lane, Steeple Morden, Royston
- PURCHASER'S LEGAL FEES TO BE PAID
- FLOOR HEATING TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
- DATA POINTS THROUGHOUT
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- ADEQUATE CAR PARKING/HARD STANDING TO FRONT
- SOLD WITH 10 YEAR NEW BUILD WARRANTY
- THE WINDOWS CAN BE REPAINTED WITHIN THE ASKING PRICE IF REQUIRED TO A COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE
NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING A brand new detached four bedroom family home situated on the outskirts of this attractive and sought after south Cambridgeshire village, built to an extremely high specification by BBA Developments.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING this brand new, detached, four bedroom family home situated on the outskirts of this attractive and sought after south Cambridgeshire village. The property is built to an extremely high specification by BBA developments, offering well proportioned accommodation throughout. Building work (now mostly landscaping and internal works) is due to be complete in the next few weeks. The property benefits from a double garage to front with secure roller doors and car parking for numerous vehicles. Steeple Morden is an attractive and well sought after South Cambridgeshire Village offering primary school, public house, village shop and post office. The village is conveniently situated for the market town of Royston and the City of Cambridge, both offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities, together with main line railway stations with fast and regular services to London. The village of Odsey (approximately 3 miles away) also offers a mainline railway station.
Part Glazed Front Door
Large Reception Hall 16' 7" x 11' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.53m )
Attractive oak flooring. Staircase to first floor/landing. Under stairs storage area with control box providing data points to all rooms.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 25' 8" x 13' 1" ( 7.82m x 3.99m )
Dual aspect room with Bi-fold doors to beer patio. Attractive oak flooring. The kitchen is to be fitted to a high specification including all Neff appliances, fitted dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer, two fitted ovens and hob unit with extractor hood over.
Lounge 21' 4" x 16' 1" ( 6.50m x 4.90m )
Dual aspect room with Bi-fold doors to garden. Fitted log burner. Attractive oak flooring.
Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Heated chrome towel rail. Oak flooring.
Utility Room 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Door to outside. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder and boiler controls.
Vaulted ceiling. Large storage cupboard. Velux lighting. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Dual aspect room with radiator. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush w/c.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 10' 6" ( 5.13m x 3.20m )
Attractive vaulted ceiling with fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Radiator. Fully boarded loft area with loft ladder and lighting.
White suite comprising low flush w/c. Wash hand basin with chrome stand. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over. Storage area.
The property is approached via a large gravel driveway providing car parking/hard standing for numerous vehicles giving access to a detached double garage. Gardens are to be landscaped with patio areas and mature trees/shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bogs Gap Lane, Steeple Morden, Royston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashwell & Morden Station2.9 miles
- Royston Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Royston William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Royston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN107213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.