Chipstead Avenue, Thornton Heath
- 1930s FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR ROAD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON HEATH HIGH STREET
- FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS WITH BUSES AND THORNTON HEATH MAINLINE STATION
- 14'2 LIVING ROOM AND 19'4 DINING ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE AND 1 SINGLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH WESTERLY FACING GARDEN
- CHAIN FREE
Features of the property include 14'2 Living Room and further 19'4 dining room to the rear, South Westerly facing rear garden further potential to extend and change the layout and is also offered CHAIN FREE! Not to be missed call now to book your appointment
Entrance Hall -
W.C - low level w.c, corner wash hand basin,part tiled wall.
Living Room - 4.32m x 3.25m (14'2 x 10'8) - Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room - 5.89m x 3.28m (19'4 x 10'9) - Window units and door on to garden, gas fireplace, hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.31m x 2.06m (7'7 x 6'9) - Range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, under counter fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, door onto garden, windows to rear, hatch to dining room.
First Floor Landing - doors to bedrooms, 1,2 4, bathroom, stairs leading to second floor.
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.28m (13'2 x 10'9) - Double glazed bay window to front with feature stained glass.
Bedroom Two - 3.68m x 3.05m into recess (12'1 x 10' into recess) - Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Four - 2.21m x 1.80m (7'3 x 5'11) - Double glazed window to front with feature stained glass, over head storage unit.
Bathroom - 2.34m x 1.78m (7'8 x 5'10) - Comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower, low level w.c, wash hand basin incoprprating storage, part tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to rear
Second Floor Landing - Double glazed window to rear, door to bedroom three
Bedroom Three - 3.94m x 3.81m (12'11 x 12'6) - Double glazed window to rear, eaves storage housing cold water tank, fitted wardrobes.
Rear Garden - Fenced boundaries with flower bed borders, shed, gate to side, outbuildings area of lawn, patio.
Front Garden - Brick built boundary, gate to property, patio, door to porch.
Notes Before - There is currently no central heating to the property
BrochuresBrochureChipstead Avenue, Thornton Heath
Chipstead Avenue, Thornton Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornton Heath Station0.3 miles
- Selhurst Station0.9 miles
- Norbury Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29876057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.