Newcomen Terrace, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10
- LUXURY TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH UNINTERRUPTED SEA VIEWS
- 'RUBBERDUCK' BATHROOM & 3 EN-SUITES
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- SECURE DESIGNATED PARKING
- LIFT ACCESS
- STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- PRESTIGIOUS "REGENCY MANSIONS" ADDRESS
- REFURBISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
- VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
Situated on the top floor of the Prestigious Regency Mansion building, Modern throughout, bathrooms / En-suites all installed by 'Rubberduck' Bathrooms. Central heating provided by 'Worchester' gas combination boiler. Uninterrupted sea views from the front, Views to Eston Hills at front the rear. Designated parking.
ACCOMMODATION All measurements are approximate
Communal Entrance Hall
Staircase and lift access to further floors.
13.10 x 1.43m. Hatch providing access to loft space. Fire exit leading to rear.
9.72m x 4m. Two floor to ceiling double glazed windows with uninterrupted sea views. Open plan to kitchen.
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen:
White 1 ½ bowl inset sink with mixer tap, fitted wall, base and drawer units, laminate work surfaces, central breakfast island with integrated electric hob, part tiled surround, extractor hood, integrated wine cooler and dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
2.25m x 1.15m. Plumbing for washing machine, fitted base units providing storage.
5.57m x 2.43m.
Modern En-Suite: Fully cladded walls, hand basin and toilet set in vanity unit, shower in glass cubicle, spot lights and ceramic tiled floor.
4.84m x 4.20m.
Modern En-Suite: 2.76m x 1.96m. Bathtub with shower attachment to taps, hand basin in vanity unit, WC and storage cupboard / walk in wardrobe.
3.83m x 3.02m. Views across Eston Hills.
Modern En-Suite: Shower in glass cubicle, hand basin set in vanity unit, WC, built in mirror and storage cupboard.
4.22m x 2.81m. Sea views.
Modern Bathroom / WC:
3.18m x 3.43m. Part tiled surround, laminate clad ceiling with spotlights, White suite including bathtub, hand basin set in vanity units, WC, heated towel rail, Luxury power shower set in glass double cubicle and double glazed window.
Designated Parking Space to rear
Tenure: Lease hold.
Maintenance / Service Charge £120.00 per month
Optional lift charge £20.00 per month.
Viewing: By prior appointment with the Redcar office.
Parker Stag and for the vendors or lessors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
* the mention of any appliances and/or services within the sale particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
* the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
* all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of them.
* no person in the employment of Parker Stag has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Newcomen Terrace, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redcar Central Station0.3 miles
- Redcar East Station1.1 miles
- British Steel Redcar Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Selling your home can be a stressful experience at the best of times. It therefore makes sense to choose an Estate Agent who understands your exact requirements and who will provide a service to your complete satisfaction. Parker Stag is a successful firm of Estate Agents specialising in Residential Sales, Residential Lettings and Property Management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REGENCYMANS12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Stag Ltd, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.