Connaught Gardens, St Oswald's Road, Fulford YO10 4FR
- 6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Home Across 3 Floors
- Separate Lounge With Log Burner
- Large Open Plan Family Room, Dining Room And Kitchen To The Rear
- Bi-folding Doors Opening Onto The Rear Patio
- Private Rear Garden
- Bespoke Kitchen With Seperate Utility Room
- Built In AEG Apliances Throughout
- Underfoor Heating throughout The Ground Floor and Upstaairs Bathrooms
- VirginMedia/BT Enabled
- Integral Double Garage
This superb 6 bedroom home is part of an exceptional development compromising 8 homes set in landscaped gardens off tree lined St Oswald's Road, Fulford, one of York's most sought after residential areas with pretty riverside walks into the city centre, it is in the catchment area for Fulford School and offers easy access to the University, the railway station and the A64. This home, over three floors is accessed through a porch into the hallway, to the left is a doorway to the double garage. To the right is a doorway leading to the luxuriously carpeted, spacious formal living room which features a recessed wood burner and gorgeous bay windows at the front, the end of the hallway leads into a huge tiled living space to the rear of the house with dining area and a family room at the far end of the living space with double bi-folding doors leading onto the patio area and garden which leads down to the River Ouse. To the right of the living area is a contemporary bespoke shaker style kitchen featuring an island with overhead pendant lighting the induction hob is built into the island. A microwave and oven are set into the far wall of the kitchen, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and is fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer. All appliances are AEG. The downstairs toilet is under the stairs and is accessed from the kitchen/dining area. The entire downstairs area has under floor heating.
The solid oak staircase leads from the hallway to the first floor landing which in turn leads to 4 bedrooms, the master suite to the front of the house is bathed in natural light from two large windows and features a dressing area and an en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 is toward the back of the house with a dressing area on either side of the entrance to the en-suite shower room, this bedroom favours views across the River Ouse, bedroom 3 again is to the back of the house overlooking the river and bedroom 4 is to the front of the house. The stylish family bathroom is off the first floor landing between bedroom 3 and 4, is fully tiled with under floor heating, heated towel rail and has a Crosswater bath and a shower.
The second floor is accessed from the staircase on the first floor landing and leads to a further two fully carpeted bedrooms with roof lights and a tiled shower room with under floor heating and a heated towel rail.
Brochure Summary - An exclusive development of eight individually designed, detached properties just off St Oswald's Road, Fulford, which offer easy access to the University, railway station and the A64. This six bedroom home benefits from a generous level garden to the rear and ample off street parking. The Property will be completed to an exceptional standard and laid out over three floors featuring a luxuriously spacious, tiled family/dining/kitchen area, separate living room and six generous double bedrooms and four bath/shower rooms. With riverside walks nearby and being only a short distance from the city centre, as well as being located within the catchment area for Fulford School, makes this property highly desirable.
"Superb six bedroom home with extensive gardens and easy access to city centre"
BrochuresConnaught Gardens, St Oswald's Road, Fulford YO10
Connaught Gardens, St Oswald's Road, Fulford YO10 4FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.4 miles
- Poppleton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Hudson Moody is an independent, family owned estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential properties in and around York. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by a highly experienced, qualified team.
- We have an office on Micklegate in York city centre which is open 7 days a week.
- We have an office in Poppleton and a personal agent, Alex McClean based in Dunnington.
- We value te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29924413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.