Ockbrook Drive, Nottingham
- GROUND FLOOR
- ONE BEDROOM
- GREAT LOCATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET
- NO CHAIN
- LOCAL AMENITIES
This would make the perfect choice for any first time buyer or investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Within easy reach of the City Centre and walking distance from Mapperley Top you have a wealth of amenities on your door step.
Double glazed door through to the entrance lobby and open plan living area
Open Plan Living Area
3.72m x 6.89m
With a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer tap, electric hob, oven, extractor overhead, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, electric heaters and double glazed window to the front.
3.97m x 2.44m
built in wardrobe, electric heater and double glazed window to the front.
2.61m x 1.90m
Bath with shower over, WC, wash basin and electric towel rail.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ockbrook Drive, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop1.9 miles
- High School Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
Haart First Time Buyer and Investor Centre, Nottingham
16/18 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AD
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1152_HRT115233737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haart First Time Buyer and Investor Centre, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.