Admiralty Avenue, London, E16
- Stunning family home
- Bright and airy throughout
- Large roof terrace
- 24 hour concierge / gym / pool
- EPC Rating = B
Presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout is this fantastic three bedroom family home (with potential to convert to four bedrooms, subject to consents) which offers approximately 1,855 sq ft of living accommodation spread across four floors. There is a vast kitchen / dining and entertaining area to the ground floor, plus a utility area and downstairs WC. There is a large lounge, a separate study, and the two top floors consist of three large double bedrooms with bespoke fitted wardrobes, plus three designer bathroom suites. Externally there is a low maintenance garden, and a substantial private roof terrace to the top floor, which is ideal for enjoying a glass of wine on a summer's evening.
Ballymore are highly renowned for building luxurious properties, and this shows through a range of high end fixtures and fittings throughout, and outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail shown in all areas of the build.
Residents will also benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, a state of the art on-site gymnasium, plus heated indoor pool and a secure underground parking space.
Just 0.3 miles from Pontoon Dock DLR, it connects to Bank in 20 minutes, and both Canary Wharf and Stratford within 15. Positioned on the estate there is also a Sainsbury's local, a Starbucks and Fullers public house, amongst other shops and restaurants.
All times and distances are approximate.
Square Footage: 1,855 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 992 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Admiralty Avenue, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontoon Dock Station0.2 miles
- West Silvertown Station0.4 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.7 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS200130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.