Elephant Park, 6 Deacon Street, London SE17 1GD
- Bike Storage
- Residents Gymnasium
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- 5 Minute Walk to Elphant & Castle Tube Station
- Built In Wardrobe (Only available the Main bedroom)
- Fantastic Views Of The London Skyline
- 16 Minutes To London School Of Economics
- Under 15 Minutes to Central Saint Martins
- Under 40 Minutes To Heathrow
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
1211 Sq Ft
20.12' x 18.8'
9.10' x 24.7'
9.2' x 27.11'
9.2' x 14.9'
21.4' x 6.3'
7.10' x 8.6'
- Interior palette influenced by a distinct architectural style
- Timber flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Carpet to bedrooms (Timber flooring available as a customer upgrade)
- White painted plasterboard ceilings, walls, skirting and architraves
- Contemporary high-quality ironmongery
- Utility cupboards housing washer/dryer, MVHR, data, and heat exchange system
- Coat cupboard
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom(s)
- Double glazed windows with sliding or casement doors to balconies and terraces
- 100% FSC Certified Timber used throughout
- Non-toxic materials used for interior finishes
- Island Unit
- Wine cooler
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen with soft close doors
- Composite stone worktop
- Under-counter stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bespoke kitchen splash back to suit each palette's style
- Energy-efficient ceiling down lighters and under cabinet lights
- All appliances energy efficient
- Integrated stainless steel fronted electric oven
- Integrated induction hob and ventilation hood
- Integrated Full-height fridge/freezer
- Integrated Multi-function dishwasher
- Space saving recycling bin
Bathrooms / En-suites
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- White bath with shower over bath and glass shower screen
- White shower tray with glass screen to en-suite
- Chrome thermostatic bath/shower mixer with shower head
- White semi-inset basin with chrome mixer tap
- Composite stone vanity top
- White dual flush WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat
- Floor and full-height wall tiling designed to each palette's style
- Panelised vanity unit
- Bathroom/ En-suite mirror demisters
- Heated chrome towel rail
Balconies / Terraces
- Well-proportioned balconies and terraces with glass or metal railing balustrades
- Timber effect decking, tiled or paved finish
- Centralised combined heat and power (CHP) system providing individually metered heat and hot water to each home
- Underfloor heating to living room and bedroom(s)
- Individual thermostatic temperature controls to living room and bedroom(s)
Elephant Park, 6 Deacon Street, London SE17 1GD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.3 miles
About the development
Elephant Park by Lendlease
- DISCOVER CENTRAL LONDON'S GREENEST NEW PLACE TO LIVE
- This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the convenience of Zone 1 London and a lifestyle that brings you close to nature and your community in a vibrant city neighbourhood.
- Lendlease welcomes you to Elephant Park and a bold new vision for living in the heart of London.
It's not simply what we build that matters... it's what we leave behind.
Lendlease has an unparalleled track record in creating sustainable new neighbourhoods. We also have a reputation for successfully turning areas in need of investment and regeneration into flourishing urban quarters around the world.
We work with communities, clients and partners to create positive legacies - from funding projects right through to developing and constructing state-of-the-art buildings and infr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference H02C2903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lendlease. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.