Clarence Avenue, Bromley, BR1
- Three double bedroom house
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Stunning kitchen breakfast room
- EPC rating: C
- Available immediately
The property has been meticulously maintained by the current owner and is neutrally and tastefully decorated throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, through lounge/dining room with fireplace and a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and bi-folding doors onto the garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a well fitted family bathroom and to the top floor there is a bright and spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Externally there is an easy to maintain garden with decking and a laid to lawn garden. Further benefits include shutter blinds to the front windows and double glazing.
The location is superb with Bickley station offering regular services into Victoria and Central London and many of the area’s finest schools can be found nearby. Bromley Town Centre is within easy reach and a Virgin gym can be found just a short walk away.
Offered part-furnished and available immediately, your earliest viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clarence Avenue, Bromley, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bickley Station0.3 miles
- Chislehurst Station0.9 miles
- Bromley South Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
At Winkworth Chislehurs
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA200515_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.