Marle Hill Parade, Cheltenham
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Large 6 Double Bedroom Professional/Student House
- Large Communal Lounge with Flat Screen TV supplied
- Only Minutes from FCH University Campus and Pitteville Park
- Only minutes from High Street & the busy Old Brewery Centre
- Well maintained property with two large bathrooms.
This lovely 6 bedroom Shared Professional/Student Property is situated in the best part of Cheltenham's Student Quarter, seconds from Pitteville Park and the vast open space of this beautiful area and it is only 5 minutes from FCH University Campus.
This house is available to Groups of Six or individuals on a first come first come first serve bases but all rooms have double beds or 3/4 beds in situ and ideal for young adults.
The house also benefits from being located at the quieter end of the road which makes parking easy. This well maintained house has 6 equally large double rooms available with either double or three quarter double beds supplied in each. The house had lovely new carpet fitted in the Summer of 2019 that can't be seen in these photos and was completely painted throughout during this period and remains well loved and maintained. We offer fully furnished houses in our Student portfolio and supply a flat screen TV in the lounge, washing machine in the kitchen, and a bed, desk and chest of drawers in every bedroom.
The rent is all inclusive (an allowance for Gas & Electric to protect against over consumption is written in to the contract) and is paid every month and includes TV Licenses, Broadband, Water, Council Tax if a student, and Gas and Electric. We only take a very small deposit of 300.
The lounge also benefits from comfy sofas in the lounge, attractive modern decor throughout and two bathrooms with showers. We are open to accepting groups of 6 or individuals to make up and fill the rooms in the house.
The Landlords "Honor Properties Ltd" are a professional family run landlord company with 20 years experience with a small portfolio in Cheltenham which allows them to employ maintenance staff including locksmiths, electricians and plumbers to make your time in one of our houses comfortable and enjoyable.
We have a master key system to enhance security and a maintenance reporting app to cover any maintenance or repair issues. We pride ourselves on building good relationships with our tenants and offer good value for money and endeavour to provide a good service of maintenance and repairs when they arise.
If you want to see it and can't view it we can send you a "Virtual Tour" by Whats App or email.
Marle Hill Parade, Cheltenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.3 miles
About the agent
If you’re looking for a reasonable, reliable agent to handle your property transaction, Urban.co.uk can let your property for as little as £95 (inc VAT), and offer a full sales package from just £575 (inc VAT).
Urban.co.uk customers benefit from five-star customer service from professionally qualified staff, seven days a week, 362 days a year. The team has been letting and selling property since 2008, completing on thousands of property transactions nationwide.
With no sole agenc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0041936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.