Wharf Mews, Biggleswade, SG18 0AW
- Luxury Town Houses
- West facing riverside plots (plots 1 to 10 only)
- Flexible accommodation
- Generously specified
- Ideal central location
- Limited availability
- + ALL PROPERTIES STAMP DUTY FREE +, T's & C's apply
- Help to Buy registered development
- NHBC 10yr Buildmark warranty
- Register early to avoid dissappointment
There is a choice of house types and styles ranging from the Fox, a two bedroom 2 storey terraced cottage up to the Herbert, a four storey semi-detached Town house backing on to the River Ivel with views over the open meadows beyond. All properties have private rear gardens.
NEW SHOW HOME NOW OPEN.
The Foster - Plots 7 to 10: 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse inc. integral garage - From £520,000. NOW AVAILABLE
The Herbert - Plots 1 to 6: 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse inc. intergral garage - From £545,000. NOW AVAILABLE
The Pope - Plots 25: 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with garage en-bloc - From.
£440,000 NOW AVAILABLE
The Fox - Plots 21 to 23: 2 bedroom terraced cottage with 2 allocated parking spaces - From £315,000. NOW AVAILABLE.( last plot )
The Albone - Plots 27 to 30: 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with garage en-bloc - From
The Winton - Plot 26 (Show House) 3 bedroom detached townhouse with single attached garage
The specification, fixtures and fittings will include;
Contemporary styled German made kitchens featuring Neff cooking and Hotpoint 'white goods' appliances.
Ideal standard sanitaryware to Bathrooms and en-suites with fitted vanity units
Advanced showers proprietary shower cabinets to shower rooms
Fitted carpeting throughout*,
Fitted wardrobe to the Master bedroom,
Wiring for Satellite TV.
Remote controlled up and over garage door**
Private rear gardens, plots 1 to 10 with exclusive riverside facing rear gardens.
The Sales Office/Showhouse will be open from Thursday to Monday 10.30am to 5.00pm, all viewings strictly by prior appointment through selling agents Satchells..
*(fitted carpeting to developer choice only, colour choice available subject to build stage )
**(to integral garages only)
+Balance of Stamp Duty due on all sales over £500,000 at Winton Wharf to be contributed by the developer, T's & C's apply.
Purchaser's optional extras are not available at Winton Wharf.
- 20 two bedroom cottages
- three bedroom townhouses
- Bordering the River Ivel in Biggleswade
- stylish new homes
About the development
Available Now - Winton Wharf
- An exclusive collection
- 20 two bedroom cottages and three bedroom townhouses
- Available for rent or shared ownership through a separate housing association
- Siuated just a short walk from Biggleswades historic town centre
- Stylish new homes
Ever since Brigadier Winton started building new homes locally in Biggleswade and Potton in Bedfordshire in 1933, we have enjoyed a long standing reputation in the construction industry for combining local craftsmanship with modern technology in all the various types of property we build.
We are committed to a policy of continual improvement in design, construction and specification, to provide a quality environment in which to live or work.
To ensure your peace of mind our homes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WintonWharfBiggleswade. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wheatley Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.