Church Road, Tonteg
- Orangery Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms with Optional Fifth Bedroom
- Two Stunning Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modernised and Upgraded Throughout
- Log Burner To Lounge
- Off Road Parking Plus Electric Gate
- Landscaped Garden To Rear.
An Absolute MUST SEE - 'Whitelodge' is a traditional four bedroom detached family home which has been extended and modernised throughout. Offering two reception rooms, open plan kitchen and larger than average landscaped rear garden. Contact us before its gone!
PaBlack are delighted to present to the market this very UNIQUE detached four bedroom property on Church Road in Tonteg. Positioned to the top of the road this desirable location offers easy access to the A470 and Church Village by-pass leading to the M4.
The property has been recently renovated, modernised and also extended creating an abundance of living accommodation with room for the whole family. Offering two reception room plus an open plan kitchen dining room, orangery, larger than average hallway plus a bedroom and en suite to the ground floor.
To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms two of which overlook a landscaped rear garden. A larger than average landing space provide scope for an additional bedroom as was there previously. You will also find shower room with an enclosed corner shower with body jets and a modern bathroom complete with four piece suite.
Enter into hallway via composite front door. Staircase leading to first floor with glass balustrade. Floor to ceiling window with seating area. Opening to kitchen and access to lounge and bedroom four.
Lounge 16' 1" x 15' 9" ( 4.90m x 4.80m )
Log burner to remain. Window to side X2, window to rear. French doors leading to balcony with space for seating complete with artificial grass.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 18' 7" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.66m max x 4.11m max )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with contrasting worktops over. Inset sink unit plus drainer. Integral oven and induction hob with cooker hood over. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge. Space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for dining table and chairs. Open to orangery.
Orangery 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Feature fire place. Floor to ceiling windows to rear and side. Glass roof.
Bedroom Four 16' 9" max x 8' 1" ( 5.11m max x 2.46m )
Access to en suite. French doors leading to front.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Larger than average landing which used to be an additional bedroom and can be converted back if desired. Currently used as a snooker area. Access to all first floor rooms. Window to front and rear.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" to wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.48m to wardrobes x 2.97m )
Built in sliding wardrobes. Window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower enclosure with body jets, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to side.
Bedroom Two 16' x 7' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.36m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 16' x 7' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.31m )
Window to rear.
Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising walk in double shower, corner bath, WC and vanity wash hand basin.
Enclosed driveway to the front providing parking for 5 cars with an electric key fob gate. Side access with log store leading to rear garden. Two separate decking area currently posed as seating overlooking a larger than average rear garden with a number of plant, trees and shrubbery and the remainder laid to lawn. Free standing shed is to remain.
Schools And Catchments
YGG Garth Olwg- English Primary School
Llanilltud Faerdre- Gwauncelyn Primary
Welsh Secondary School - YG Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Bryncelynnog
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Road, Tonteg
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station1.4 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station1.5 miles
- Pontypridd Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL302266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.