Noel Gate, L39
- Extended family home
- Popular residential area of Aughton
- 5 good size bedrooms - En Suite and bathroom
- Gardens, driveway and Tandem garage
- Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen and utility room
Entrance Porch Upvc double glazed front door. Laminate flooring, glazed inner door.
Living Room 18 x 10'8 Upvc double glazed window to front, feature wood burner with slate hearth, engineered wood flooring, wall lights. Central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 14'9 x 8'5 Upvc double glazed window to the front. A range of wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces, tiled splash backs and breakfast bar incorporating a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated oven and hob. Space and services for dish washer and fridge freezer. Central heating radiator.
Utility Room 5'11 x 5'5 Plumbing and services for washing machine. Door accessing integral garage.
Lounge/Dining Room 19'3 x 15'1 Upvc double glazed patio doors and Upvc double glazed window on to rear garden. Central heating radiator, carpeted flooring.
Landing Loft access. Large storage cupboard. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 1 12'4" x 12'1 Upvc double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and bedside tables. Central heating radiator.
En Suite Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with wall hung mixer shower, low level flush WC, tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11'11 x 11'7 Upvc double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator, carpeted floors.
Bedroom 3 12'4 x 8'5 Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator. Carpeted floor.
Bedroom 4/Office 10'6 x 9 Upvc double glazed window to the front, fitted storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 5 12'3 x 10'9 Upvc double glazed window to rear, a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and chests of drawers. Carpeted floor, central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom 10'11 x 9' 10 Upvc double glazed window to front, pedestal hand washbasin, Panel bath, separate shower enclosure with wall hung mixer shower, tiled walls. Low level flush WC.
Outside The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking with adjacent lawn to an integral garage with up and over door power, lighting and water supply. The private rear garden is a particular feature with well maintained lawn bordered by mature trees (including apple and plum) and shrubs. There is also a York stone patio area, brick built barbecue and further seating area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Noel Gate, L39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Town Green Station0.5 miles
- Aughton Park Station0.8 miles
- Ormskirk Station1.8 miles
About the agent
"We sell houses - With a professional and motivated approach our experienced staff will work to gain the sale needed in order for you to move forward. You can trust u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 03014454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Gordon, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.